Membership of the Castlemaine Field Naturalists Club is open to any person interested in the natural environment, whether they live in the Castlemaine area or not.
There are so many reasons to become a member!
- Eleven issues each year of The Castlemaine Naturalist, our natural history newsletter.
- An opportunity to meet and exchange ideas with others who have a passion for our natural environment.
- Monthly meetings with leading speakers in all areas of natural history.
- Regular excursions, field surveys and opportunities to contribute to our projects.
- Support this important source of local natural history knowledge, and its efforts to share information.
Annual subscription fees:
|Full Single Membership||$35|
|Full Family Membership (at same address)||$50|
|Concession / Pensioner / Student – Single||$25|
|Concession / Pensioner / Student – Family (at same address)||$30|
There is no initial joining fee.
Payment options are shown on the Membership forms – bank transfer (preferred), cheque or cash.
New Membership Form – Word version (click here) and PDF version (click here)
New Memberships paid after 1st October are valid for the following year.
Renewal Form – Word version (click here) and PDF version (click here)
Membership renewals are due 1 April.